Our promises for anti social behaviour
- Respond within one working day if you are the victim of or witness to threatened or actual violence, hate crime or domestic violence.
- Respond within five working days if you are the victim of or witness to, nuisance or other forms of anti social behaviour that are not listed above.
- Take prompt action in relation to all ASB enquiries.
- appoint a tenancy enforcement officer, who will be your single point of contact and who will support you through the anti social behaviour process.
- agree an action plan with the complainant that sets out the steps we will take and the support that will be offered.
- keep in touch with you to inform you of progress throughout the anti social behaviour process. The frequency and method of contact will be agreed with you.
- work with the complainant, the alleged perpetrator and other relevant agencies (if appropriate) to resolve anti social behaviour problems.