Regenda Homes is inviting interest from caterers to run a cafe/restaurant in its new Extra Care scheme in Fleetwood.
Closing date: 30 August 2019 at 23:59
About Lighthouse View
Lighthouse View is a brand-new Extra Care development in Fleetwood coming autumn 2019. It will have 72 high quality one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments to rent for people aged 55 and over.
It has been designed to be welcoming, friendly and with a social environment that provides comfort, safety and security.
Find out more about Lighthouse View.
The Lantern Room
Regenda Homes is inviting interest from caterers to run a cafe/restaurant that will be inside Lighthouse View.
The cafe, called The Lantern Room, will offer breakfast, lunch and evening meals as well as coffee, tea, drinks and snacks. It will not have a licence to serve alcohol. It will be open for residents, family members and the general public to use.
The Lantern Room will be a cosy, relaxed atmosphere where residents and the general public alike can come for a casual meal or coffee.
An initial pre-qualification check will be completed first to gauge interest and suitability of potential applicants.
The catering company and its staff will be a part of the Lighthouse View Team. We want to work together to support residents and their needs and take a partnership approach in delivering excellent service.
Applicants should provide a detailed response including the following:
- Experience of running a commercial kitchen
- Knowledge on how to provide a great dining experience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, be polite, diplomatic and thoughtful
- Be equipped to deal with any concerns and able to take quick actions when required
- Encourage the use of The Lantern Room
- Provide excellent food choices which are nutritionally balanced
- An understanding of Lighthouse View's residents and their needs
- The menu and prices take into consideration the customers' needs and expectations
- The menu is written in a way that customers can understand.
The new contract will commence on 1 November 2019 for an initial 12-month period with an option for a one-year extension.
As an incentive, the first year will be rent-free with the caterer expected to pay all and any utility, gas and electric bills.
Repairs and maintenance of the kitchen equipment will be Regenda Homes' responsibility.
How to apply
Register and submit your interest through Proactis Supplier Portal. Registration for an account is simple and only takes a few minutes. Through here you can apply and ask any questions directly to the team.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane.Emmison@regenda.org.uk