The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 19 April 2018 - 11.30am - 12.00pm
Areas inspected: Archer Close
Attendees: Annmarie Lewis and two residents from Archer Close
- Debris in corner of gutters at the rear - reported to M&Y to attend and clean
- Tree fallen down in communal garden and two other tree's look dead - reported to M&Y gardeners to remove trees
- Water leaking from the water meter in the communal area - reported to United Utilities to repair.