The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Paddock Close, Kettleshulme
Date and time: 19 July 2018 - 3.15pm - 4.15pm
Areas inspected: Paddock Close
Attendees: Annmarie Lewis and several residents from Padock Close
- Paving flags in the communal area uneven and loose - reported to M&Y to attend
- Bushes to communal path leading to the sub-station need cutting back - email sent to Chestnut Gardens to cut back on next visit
- Drain to communal footpath is blocked - reported to M&Y to attend
- Trees over hanging in bin store area, drying area & by the side of the communal path - reported to Regenda Landscapes to cut back.