The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Paddock Close, Kettleshulme
Date and time: 25 July 2019 - 3.15pm - 4.00pm.
Areas inspected: Paddock Close.
Attendees: Mandy Buckley and two residents from Paddock Close.
- Packaging in bin store not been put in the bins - letter sent to all residents not to leave items in bin store area and what can and cant be recycled.
- Fascia board rotten/damaged to the end of proeprty - reported to M&Y to attend and repair.
- Fence panel to the drying area is damaged- reported to M&Y to attend.
- Gate to bin store area will not close - reported to M&Y to attend.