The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 8 August 2018 12.30pm - 1.00pm
Areas inspected: Ringstead Close
Attendees: Mandy Buckley and one resident from Ringstead Close
- Rubbish is stuck in a communal tree - reported to Evergreen Landscapes to remove on next visit to the area
- Some gardens were overgrown and untidy - letters have been sent to all addresses and follow up inspections will take place
- Communal gate is scraping on the floor when opening and closing - reported to M&Y to attend and fix
- Bicycle is being stored in the communal hallway - letters have sent to the flats nearby to advise not to store it here.