The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 14 May 2019 12.00pm - 1.00pm.
Areas inspected: Ringstead Close.
Attendees: Mandy Buckley and two residents from Ringstead Close.
- Weeds growing out of gutters - reported to M&Y to attend and clean out.
- Latch on communal gate is broken - reported to M&Y to attend and repair.
- Some gardens were overgrown and untidy - letters have been sent to all addresses and follow up inspections will take place.
- Fascia boards need painting - reported to Asset Management.
- Some meter cupboard doors where not locking - reported to M&Y to attend and repair.