The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 19 July 2018 - 10.45am - 11.30am
Areas inspected: Sandwich Drive
Attendees: Annmarie Lewis, Marcelle Buckley and several residents from Sandwich Drive
- Electric meter cupboard door is damaged and wont shut - reported to M&Y to attend and fix
- Communal fencing at the rear needs refixing - reported to M&Y to attend and fix
- Communal fencing needs repainting/staining - added to wish list to programme in works.