The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 16 August 2018 - 12.15pm-1.00pm
Areas inspected: Weavers Court
Attendees: Mandy Buckley and a resident from Weavers Court
- x1 brick has crumbled or been damaged to the the corner of the building near to entrance to flats 13-20 - This has been reported to M&Y to attend and fix.
- Crack in the wall at the entrance to Weavers Court - This has been reported to M&Y to attend and fix.