The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 23 May 2019 - 2.30pm-3.30pm.
Areas inspected: Weavers Court.
Attendees: Mandy Buckley and 3 residents from Weavers Court.
- Fascia boards need painting throughout Weavers Court - This has been reported to Asset Management.
- Hole in a tile on the communal stairs - reported to M&Y to attend and fix.
- Slat of wood missing from the bargeboard at Weavers Court - reported to M&Y to attend and fix.
- Outdoor floor tile cracked in communal area leading into building - reported to M&Y to attend and fix.