The neighbourhood teams carry out regular estate inspections in all areas. We carry out estate inspections to -
- allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates
- give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- give you a great opportunity to make a real difference to your estate!
Would you like to join an estate inspection?
All you have to do is contact us and ask to speak to your housing officer (communities) and say you would like to take part or turn up on the day! Take a look at all the estate inspections happening in your area below –
Date and time: 10 July 2018 - 3.00pm - 3.30pm
Areas inspected: Willerby House
Attendees: Annmarie Lewis and two residents from Willerby House
- Edge of the car park area needs filling in with tarmac: email sent to the repair team with pictures to raise the job
- Security light to gable wall is on all of the time: raised with M&Y to attend and fix
- Debris in communal gutter above the porch: raised with M&Y to attend and fix.