Get in touch and report it
By reporting abuse, you may also prevent it happening to someone else. Do not delay, report it straight away.
If you think you or someone you know is being abused or is at risk of abuse, please report it. It’s ok to report a suspicion.
You can report any abuse in a number of ways:
- If a crime is being committed or in an emergency, please call 999
- Contact the Safeguarding Team at the local authority (information available on local authority website)
- Talk to a member of Regenda Staff
- Telephone Regenda’s Customer Service Centre – 0344 736 0066
- Contact Regenda’s Safeguarding Team – email email@example.com