Independent Living makes sure our residents can grow older with the right housing and support options available, to help maintain independence for as long as possible. Residents can enjoy the comfort of their own home with peace of mind that comes from living in a safe and secure environment.
Through our range of independent living schemes, we offer reliable, quality and affordable homes and services for people to age well in a safe, friendly and supportive setting.
"I just love it, it's fantastic!"
Watch our video to hear our residents talk about the independent living service.
We have an extensive range of independent living schemes across the North West.
As well as all the features you would expect in other homes, such as gas central heating, double glazing, and your own front door, there are also a number of additional features included from living in an independent living home. All of these features are included in the cost of your rent and service charges -
- Professionally maintained gardens.
- Repairs and maintenance carried out to an award-winning standard.
- Specialist bathroom options for people living with a disability.
- An onsite Scheme Manager to help support residents during the week.
- 24 hour emergency alarm system.
- Social activities in the communal lounge for residents who wish to take part, including activity classes, group lunches and bingo.
All Scheme Managers have been accredited with a national quality award (CHS Service Excellence Standards) for the services they provide to residents. They always approach their work with energy, innovation and positivity.
If you need more information or support with your application please contact us and we’d be happy to help.