What is independent living?
Independent Living makes sure our residents have the right facilities and support available to help maintain independence for as long as possible.
Residents can enjoy the comfort of their own home with peace of mind that comes from living in a safe and secure environment.
"I just love it, it's fantastic!"
Watch our video to hear our residents talk about the Independent Living service.
View our Homes Available Now >
Or for more information call us on 0344 736 0066 today!
Where are the Regenda Homes Independent Living communities?
We have an extensive range of independent living schemes across the North West.
As well as all the features you would expect in other homes, such as gas central heating, double glazing, and your own front door, there are also a number of additional features included from living in an independent living home. All of these features are included in the cost of your rent and service charges:
- Professionally maintained gardens.
- Repairs and maintenance carried out to an award-winning standard.
- Specialist bathroom options for people living with a disability.
- An onsite Scheme Manager to help support residents during the week.
- 24 hour emergency alarm system.
- Social activities in the communal lounge for residents who wish to take part, including activity classes, group lunches and bingo.
All Scheme Managers have been accredited with a national quality award (CHS Service Excellence Standards) for the services they provide to residents. They always approach their work with energy, innovation and positivity.