Our complaints promises
- At first resolution, we will aim to resolve your complaint when you first tell us that you are unhappy with our service.
- We will give you the name of the member of staff who is dealing with your complaint.
- At stage 1, we will acknowledge that we have received your complaint within two working days.
- At stage 1, we will contact you to discuss your complaint in more detail to make sure that we understand why you are unhappy with our service.
- If your complaint needs further investigation, we will agree a date with you to respond by and keep you informed of progress.
- At stage 1, we will provide you with a written response to your complaint within 10 working days from the date of escalation.
- Each month we will aim to complete a survey with 30% (Minimum eight complaints) of closed cases asking the customer if you felt you were listened to and if your complaint was handled fairly.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Whilst we are working hard to deliver the services that matter most to our customers, we are continuing follow our complaints process. However it may take us a little longer to investigate than normal. For any customers who have an ongoing complaint we will update you individually on any changes to timescales.