Our promises for neighbourhoods
- We will provide details of the cleaning, window cleaning and gardening standards, along with the frequencies of these services. Where a scheme has a communal notice board, this information will be displayed. Alternatively information will be posted to all customers who receive these services.
- Each year, we will provide details of the charges that will be made for cleaning, window cleaning and gardening services and publish these on the Portal for each applicable scheme. A copy will also be posted to all residents.
- We will train Customer Inspectors to monitor the quality of cleaning, window cleaning and gardening services we provide to ensure that standards are being met by our contractors.
- We will take steps to ensure the quality of our neighbourhoods by carrying out regular estate inspections and resolving issues that are Regenda’s responsibility
- Our Customer Inspectors will carry out bi-monthly estate inspections at selected schemes and we will act to resolve any issues they identify