Picture Your Future at The Regenda Group
‘Picture Your Future’ is an exciting new traineeship programme in partnership with The Regenda Group and Alder Training for young people aged 16 – 18 years old who are not currently in employment, education or training living in Merseyside or the surrounding areas.
As part of the programme, we’re giving you a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career with guaranteed interviews for 15 apprenticeship vacancies across The Regenda Group in areas such as housing, neighbourhoods, communications, finance, and HR.
Get the skills employers want, get job and interview ready, and be in with the chance of a paid job at the end of it!
Not only this, but as part of the programme you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on the world-famous tall ships during the Mersey River Festival and gain valuable work and life experience.
Don’t miss out!
Traineeships like this don’t come along often. With limited places available we are holding drop in centres every Friday at Commutation Plaza, Commutation Row, Liverpool.
Book your place NOW- contact Alder Training on 0151 259 0264.
- Real life work experience
- Learn what employers want
- Guaranteed interviews for a range of apprenticeship vacancies
- Range of social activities plus the opportunity to be involved in Liverpool Tall Ships
- Free student discount card
- Financial support or free travel (subject to eligibility)
- £100 incentive (terms and conditions apply)