Supported Housing - FAQs
Contact the Regenda Homes Supported Housing Team, who will provide you with information for the areas you want to move to. Please note that Regenda Homes does not allocate referrals for its own properties.
The Supported Housing Team will be happy to advise you on this. The majority of people who live in our accommodation are entitled to benefits. A calculation can be done to assess how much of the rent you will need to pay – we can arrange for this to be done for you.
We cover a wide area of the North West of England, across 14 local authorities.
For further information you can either contact the Regenda Homes Supported Housing Team or your local authority.
Regenda Homes Supported Housing Officers work closely with the managing agents and support providers who are based on site in the majority of our properties.
You can expect us to:
- Provide a professional, caring and efficient housing service.
- Be contactable and responsive to any housing related service requests.
- Investigate and resolve any complaints you may make, including Anti Social Behaviour concerns.
- Monitor the service standards being provided at your home.
- Check that you are happy and safe in your home.
- Listen in confidence to any concerns that you may have about yourself, other tenants or the staff where you live.
- Monitor your rent account regularly.
- Liaise with benefit services on your behalf when requested.
Contact us to report the repair. If you need help to do this, you can either ask your support worker to report it for you, or speak to your Regenda Homes Supported Housing Officer who will help you.
You can either speak to your support worker, or contact your Regenda Homes Supported Housing Officer. We are trained to investigate and resolve complaints in a professional and fair manner. Take a look at our complaints policy.