Care leavers support
We provide supported accommodation to young people aged 16-18 who have recently left care. It is a stepping stone for young people to move on and live independently.
Our accommodation offers fully furnished, self-contained properties that aim to provide a safe and stable home and to help young people move towards independence. It offers a tailored support service with staff available 24 hours a day.
The service is available to young people who:
- Are aged 16-18
- Are leaving, or have recently left care
- Are in need of tenancy related support
- Have independent living as an identified and achievable goal.
We are committed to working with every young person to agree an individual, tailored support plan which reflects their needs, aims, goals and aspirations. This includes support with:
- Empowering young care leavers to live independently
- Maintaining a tenancy agreement
- Help with budgeting and managing debts
- Access to higher education
- Access to employment
- Access to other support services
- Referrals to other housing services or specialist support services.
The usual length of stay is up to 12 months, depending on circumstances.
Please contact us for further information.