Young people support
We provide supported accommodation to young people aged 16-18 who have recently left care. It is a stepping stone for young people to move on and live independently.
Our accommodation offers fully furnished, self-contained homes with housing related support.
It aims to provide a safe and stable home, to help young people move towards independence. It offers a tailored support service with staff available 24 hours a day.
How the service works
The service is available to young people who
- Are aged 16-18
- Are leaving, or have recently left care
- Are in need of tenancy related support
- Have independent living as an identified and achievable goal.
The support we offer
We are committed to working with every young person to agree an individual, tailored support plan which reflects their needs, aims, goals and aspirations. This includes support with
- Empowering young care leavers to live independently
- Maintaining a tenancy agreement
- Help with budgeting and managing debts
- Access to higher education
- Access to employment
- Access to other support services
- Referrals to other housing services or specialist support services.
The usual length of stay can be up to 12 months, depending on circumstances.
Please contact us for further information.
Regenda Homes provides housing and opportunities for young people
Thanks to our Young People support service, Abbey now has a home where she can access support 24 hours a day to help her realise and achieve her aims, goals and aspirations.