Our service standards
We believe that the only way to deliver great services is by listening to what you tell us and then acting on it.
So if we don’t meet our standards please let us know and give us the chance to put it right. It may also help us identify where we can improve the service for everyone.
If someone is speaking to us on your behalf, please ensure they have your permission and that we know beforehand that you have given it. It would also help us if you have as much information as possible to hand when you contact us.
- Treat all customers fairly and with respect.
- Make sure all our employees and representatives are polite and well trained to do their job effectively.
- Make sure that any information we provide is clear, in plain language and offered in different formats.
- Offer a written and spoken translation service.
- Always respond positively to your right to see personal information we hold about you.
- Make appointments to visit you in your home that are convenient to you.
- Contact you the day before if we need to change an appointment.
- Make sure that all our employees or representatives tell you their name and have an identity badge when they visit you.
- Leave a card saying we have called, giving details of how you can contact us if you are not at home.
- When we leave a message for a customer we will always speak clearly, leave our full name and contact details and repeat the number customers need to call back.