If you need financial advice or support, we can help. Our dedicated Income Team offer free, impartial advice and help to residents.
In 2022/23, we helped 1,343 Regenda residents secure an additional £2.2 million in benefits and grants. This was money that they did not know they were entitled to and was used to improve lives and sustain tenancies.
Of the £2.2 million:
- £894,657 was in Housing Benefit awards
- £682,608 was in Universal Credit awards
- £268,094 was in disability and sickness benefits
- £155,122 was awarded towards Council Tax Support
- £148,956 was in state pension and pension credit awards
We also secured grants for our customers worth £39,908.
Contact our Income Team
We know it can be difficult to know where to turn if you’re worried about money. But there is a lot of support available. Our Income Team can provide advice and support and may be able to access additional benefits for you.
There are lots of way to contact our income team:
0344 7360 066 and ask to speak to a member of the Income Team.
We can call you:
You can request a call back from our Income Team by filling in our online form. A member of our Income Team will call you back within 5 working days.
What our Income Team can help with
- Benefits advice and help to apply for these (online, form filling, telephone applications etc)
- Benefit appeals and challenging incorrect decisions (including sanctions)
- Specialist support with Universal Credit (including making a claim, changes in circumstances, and checking that awards have been worked out correctly)
- Grants to help with urgent needs such as rent arrears, or essential household items
- Support with utility debts (gas, electric and water)
- Budgeting advice
- Advice on opening a bank account
- Signposting to the appropriate advice provider for free, confidential debt advice
- Rent payments and the 53-week year (download our frequently asked questions: Regenda Homes - 53 week year - FAQs