Are you looking for employment or an apprenticeship?
Do you want to improve your confidence or skills through volunteering, training opportunities or further education?
Do you dream of being your own boss?
If yes then Ways2wages, More Positive Together or The Learning Foundry could help!
Our fully qualified and experienced Ways2wages and More Positive Together team can give you free, confidential information and advice to help you achieve your personal goals.
You can also access apprenticeships or traineeships with The Learning Foundry here:
Each service is a unique partnership with some of the most expert organisations across the North West, in relation to volunteering opportunities, employment, training and new business start-ups.
You can access
- A number of expert organisations who offer a variety of services that can support you to achieve your goals
- A free informal discussion to explore where you are now, where you want to be and how you can get there
- Support overcoming barriers to employment such as low confidence or self-esteem, substance abuse, mental and physical health issues, or offending behaviour
- One-to-one support from a fully qualified professional
- A wider engagement offer of sports, environmental and arts activities
- Advice on benefits and debts
- Up to date information on training, volunteering opportunities, college courses, employment and setting up a business
- Support with your job search, CV writing, application forms and interview skills
- Recommendations to local job clubs and employment related events.
Liverpool: Ways2wages and The Learning Foundry
Wyre and Fylde coast: More Positive Together
For more information about Ways2wages or More Positive Together, please call us on 0344 7360066 and ask for the Regeneration Team.
For information about The Learning Foundry, please call 0300 123 8088.