Are you looking for employment or an apprenticeship?
Do you want to improve your confidence or skills through volunteering, training opportunities or further education?
Do you dream of being your own boss?
If yes, Ways2wages or More Positive Together could help.
Our fully qualified and experienced Ways2wages and More Positive Together team can give you free, confidential information and advice to help you achieve your personal goals.
Each service is a unique partnership with some of the most expert organisations across the North West, in relation to volunteering opportunities, employment, training and new business start-ups.
You can access
- A number of expert organisations who offer a variety of services that can support you to achieve your goals
- A free informal discussion to explore where you are now, where you want to be and how you can get there
- Support overcoming barriers to employment such as low confidence or self-esteem, substance abuse, mental and physical health issues, or offending behaviour
- One-to-one support from a fully qualified professional
- A wider engagement offer of sports, environmental and arts activities
- Advice on benefits and debts
- Up to date information on training, volunteering opportunities, college courses, employment and setting up a business
- Support with your job search, CV writing, application forms and interview skills
- Recommendations to local job clubs and employment related events.
Oldham: Ways2wages every Tuesday from 9.30am to 11.30am at Regenda Homes, St Chads Centre, Limehurst Village, Oldham. Contact Beckie Kirkland for further information.
Liverpool: Ways2wages every Thursday from 10am to 2pm at Regenda Homes, Commutation Plaza, Liverpool. Contact Joe Swiffen for further information.
Wyre and Fylde coast: More Positive Together, Monday to Friday. Contact Beverley Bradley for further information.
For more information about Ways2wages or More Positive Together, please call us on 0344 7360066 and ask for the Regeneration Team.