Regenda Homes supported housing team is a dedicated group of people passionate about ensuring the highest standards for our customers.
We provide a range of accommodation to suit our many customers with different needs, such as learning difficulties, mental health, homelessness and domestic violence. These can be short or long term services depending on individual needs. Some schemes have shared facilities and some are self-contained.
We work across 14 local authority areas in partnership with providers, agencies, charities and local authority social care teams.
We ensure that our supported housing schemes are:
- In a good quality building
- Managed to a high standard
- Cost effective and provide value for money.
- Provide effective rent account management
- Deal with anti-social behaviour
- Handle any complaints, compliments and comments made by residents or providers.