Discover independent living in your retirement at Lighthouse View, coming autumn 2019.
What is Extra Care?
We created this video with Halton Housing to show you what an Extra Care scheme looks like, and what its residents think about living here.
Extra Care offers a safe and secure living space designed with your needs in mind. It offers 24-hour on-call care and support within a friendly community setting.
Extra Care is known to improve residents' quality of life and reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation. This is because of the way Extra Care schemes are designed, with onsite facilities, regular social activities and staff available 24 hours a day, which creates a strong, caring and supportive community.
The planned care you receive at the scheme will adapt to your needs if they change over time, meaning there is less chance of you having to move home if your care needs increase.
Lighthouse View will be built on the old Wansbeck House site on Chatsworth Avenue. The location is excellent, it's a short stroll to your nearest health centre, GP, bus routes a variety of shops. The waterfront is a 10-minute walk away, where you can take in the fantastic coastal views and enjoy the seaside.
Lighthouse View has a range of features, including -
- Living space designed for your needs
- Relaxing lounge where you can socialise with your friends or take part in social activities
- Cafe and restaurant options
- Therapy, salon and wellbeing treatments
- Large community gardens with space to either enjoy the scenery or take part in gardening activities
- Assisted bathing options, if required (each apartment also has its own walk-in shower)
- And much more.
At Lighthouse View you have your own front door, and can choose whether to enjoy the comfort of your own high-quality apartment, or join your neighbours in the community gardens, activity rooms, and restaurant.
Benefits of Extra Care
- Provides peace of mind, safety and security
- Reduces loneliness
- Provides flexible, personalised care
- Helps to maintain independence
- Improves physical and mental health
- Provides affordable ways of keeping warm
- Reduces the need to go in to hospital or a care home
- Helps to increase recovery time from periods of ill-health.
Want to find out more?
If you or a family member is interested in Lighthouse View, please call 0344 7360066.
To register your interest in an apartment at Lighthouse View you can fill in the form below, call us or email us at email@example.com.