Limehurst 10 year vision
The 10 year Vision for Limehurst and Hollinwood to date has seen over 100 people supported into full time employment, seven green spaces improved, 145 mixed tenure homes being built, the opening of a major new community sports facility and circa £30m of new investment.
We have worked closely with local partners and teams to develop a coherent resident focussed programme.
As a result, the area has become much more resilient, people are much more able to access new jobs and training and partners are working more effectively to meet local needs. The area has now also attracted grant funding and commercial investment opportunities.
Oldham Council, Oasis Academy Hub, Onwards Homes, OL8, Keepmoat Homes, GM Police, Petrus, Get Oldham Growing, Oldham Arts and Library Service, Get Oldham Growing, Oldham Rugb League FC, AVRO FC, Manchester Growth Hub, OHIP, Mantra Learning, Motiv8., local GPs.
Outcomes achieved (to date):
- +100 residents supported into full time jobs
- +75 residents supported into part time jobs
- Investment into the local library service with linked new activities
- +16 new business start ups
- 150 residents accessing new training / skills
- 180 volunteering places being filled.
Chris Standish, Regeneration and Place Manager. 0151 703 3512. Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org