Neil is the new caretaker for Merseyside and is available to help you with any odd jobs you need sorting.
Neil is here to provide a high quality service that is close to our customers. These duties include –
- Keeping Regenda land clean and tidy
- Checking residential areas are kept to a high standard
- Looking after communal lighting in schemes
- Estate and scheme inspections
- Carry out minor repairs
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are adhered to.
You may have seen Neil over the past month, as he has been busy gardening, painting, and fixing any minor snags in the new apartments in the Old Court House, Wallasey. He’s also been at Gerards Court in St Helens, where he is due to start internal paintwork.
Neil is here to help you with any queries you may have. He’s even able to help you with any odd jobs you may have in your own home. Stop and have a chat with him, or call us for further details on what he can do.
We also have caretakers in our Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire regions. Call 0344 7360066 for more information.