Why choose us?
- Recognised sector leaders with over 20 years’ experience
- Experts in place based regeneration
- Create long term, measurable community impacts
- Identify business and growth opportunities
- Establish effective and productive partnerships
- Dynamic and innovative
- Committed to excellence.
Over the last 12 months our team of specialists has:
- Bid for and secured external funding of over £271k into communities across the North West
- Began work on a major Estate Regeneration masterplanning exercise aimed at developing health and wellbeing outcomes from an asset management investment programme
- Began the process of refreshing / bringing up to date a place-based regeneration vision for Limehurst, Failsworth and Hollinwood
- Generated 144 sustainable economic outcomes for residents in our target regeneration areas
- Undertaken a wide range of health and wellbeing projects
- Appointed a Health Creation Officer to develop six healthy green spaces in Fleetwood using a social prescribing model
- Established a partnership of housing associations across Lancashire
- Developed a pipeline of new commissions with a range of clients across the North West
- Secured £215k of match funding for the More Positive Together programme, a three-year programme across Lancashire that targets the economically inactive to become more active.